12.10.2013

Knocked Up - 28 Weeks

HELLLOOOO third trimester! I won't go so far as to say we're in the final stretch, but we're getting close. I know the last few weeks are the hardest, so I'm trying to enjoy the relative ease of these earlier weeks. That being said I am also enjoying a fair amount of Braxton Hicks which have me feeling uncomfortable almost every time I change positions. It's distracting to say the least. I'm doing my best to stay hydrated and "take it easy" as the doc recommends, but lets be real: even just getting to work in the morning is a production, so I can only do so much there. Other than that there's not much to report. All is quiet on the pregnancy front. 
We finally decorated the house for the holidays. The cat has only knocked over the Christmas tree once so far and the good old elf on the shelf is nothing more than a fun prop this year. THANK GOD. We never remember to move the damn thing so I'm glad to be done with it. Plus, he's just really creepy. We have tons planned for the next few weeks which will help them fly by. Hopefully we can keep the stress to a minimum. 
My Grandmother's nativity, which I have ALWAYS loved.
Laura, circa 1990. Kindergarten perm.
Winter has officially descended upon us bringing us below zero temps and a decent amount of snow. Our deck table is now sporting an awesome pair of Madonna cone shaped boobs. I checked the extended forecast and we're not projected to see temps above freezing until January. Oh well, happy winter!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...