11.27.2013

Oh So Thankful

I do my best to give thanks on a daily basis but it's hard not to be filled with extra gratitude during the holiday season. I put together a list last year and thought I'd do the same this year, though the list hasn't changed much.

I am thankful for my family.
My house is filled with the boys I love more than anything in the world and our extended families are the best you are going to find. I am so glad we have so many loving people to surround ourselves with this time of year.

I am thankful for space to breath.
Living in the outer 'burbs allows us to pursue our farm dreams. Less than an acre homesteading right outside the big city. And a house big enough to accommodate our growing family.

I am thankful for books. 
Books are my favorite.

I am thankful for all the little things in between.

What are you thankful for?

[2012]
[2011]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...