9.30.2013

WeekEnd According to My Phone

1. Poor Noah and his first cold of the fall season. His cough has actually improved over the past few days, when it usually lasts for weeks. Long, sleepless weeks.
2. Cheeky Ezra covered in chocolate doughnut frosting. "Lookit me mommy!"
3. The dead Powerwheels Jeep. This amazing hand me down needs a new battery but I fear once we put one in we will never see our son again. It's hard to drag him away now even though he has to push it.
4. Saturday was cold and rainy but Sunday was sunny and warm. We spent most if the day outside soaking it up. I even got a nap in AND my amazing husband made a delicious roast beast dinner. All in all a pretty killer end to the last weekend in September.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...