8.28.2013

Knocked Up - 13 Weeks


Hey end or almost end of the first trimester!  My headaches are pretty much gone (yay!) and the fatigue is letting up a bit. All in all it's been a pretty breezy few months. I had my latest appointment last week and heard the little squirt's heartbeat again, which is always a comfort. 

We are only 7 weeks away from finding out gender. 7 weeks?! That will be here before we know it. It's amazing how much more quickly pregnancy flies by when you have older children occupying your time. Put your feet up on the couch as soon as you get home from work every night and stuff your face in front of the TV? Fat chance! That may have worked for pregnancy #1, but not for any after that! Balancing work life, home life, and growing a life is hard. But at the end of the day as I pull into my driveway a smile spreads across my face, because I am home.

My appetite has returned with a vengeance and it is telling me that junk food is the only food. So I'm trying to force myself to eat my veggies most days, even though the idea of greens is not appealing in the least. Nesting has kicked in full force. I have the week off of work so we randomly decided that now was a great time to paint Noah's room and put up his loft bed. On top of gardening, canning, cleaning, purging, etc. 
I never really know where the time goes these days as my house is still mostly a wreck but I know something must be getting done because I am rarely sitting down before 8:30 pm. 

Now if you'll excuse me I have some cucumbers that are begging to be put into mason jars for future consumption. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...