6.30.2013

Hullo July!

Holy crap it's July 1st tomorrow! How did that happen?! The winter months seem to drag on for an eternity and the summer always disappears before I even realize it's here. Next time I take note it will be Christmas again. Here's a little housekeeping for July:
  • Google Reader is going away on July 1st. There are a few different readers out there but my current favorite is Bloglovin. It's easy to navigate and the App works well too. You can follow me on Bloglovin here.
  • I will be doing my best to link up with Heather from Write.Sew.Drink.Repeat. in her Blog It July challenge to write every day. She has provided daily prompts here. Grab a button and join in! I'd love to read your responses to the prompts as well!
Write.Sew.Drink.Repeat

It's only a 4 day work week this week (yeah, I'm working Friday) but it'll be nice to have a break in my week. My in-laws were awesome enough to take the boys overnight so me and the husband are watching Raising Arizona for the first time and I plan to sleep in until 6:45 tomorrow morning. #livingontheedge

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...