Because I've been too stressed and distracted to string together meaningful or interesting sentences this week, here are some things around the web that have caught my attention:
- John Krasinski vs. Jimmy Fallon in a Lip Sync Battle
- The ridiculousness that is Abercrombie and Fitch's leadership. Yes, Jeffries is a giant d-bag. However, hate breeds hate and I'm not into spreading that. Also, imagine how awful it must be to live in his mind. :::shudder:::
- Kristen at Rage Against the Minivan wrote a great post on shame based sex education: We can do better
- 17 more days until Arrested Development!
- Been rocking out to some old Rx Bandits as of late.
- Justin and Lindsay Pierre launched Book Narcs a few weeks ago and I am stoked to see what it becomes!
- My life two years ago.
- When did you choose your sexual preference?
- Fenix Tx throw back
- Amazing post on depression from Hyperbole and a Half
Have any fun links to share during this stressfull-est of weeks?