- Saturday morning we did some landscaping in the rain. Well, it only rained for one of the 4-5 hours. It's one of the many joys of helping my small business owner husband!
- Red dyed mulch.
- Bitches get shit done.
- We have a chicken coop! It's not 100% finished, so the details will be in a future post. Bonus: I can see it from my kitchen window.
- Two days, one shirt. One cranky baby, too.
- We have carrots coming up!
- This weekend was mostly rain, with little bits of sunshine in between.
- Like I said, rain.
- I love the ferns under our deck.
Not pictured: my husband sold three of our four cars (yeah, it was gross - two work trucks, two family cars) which will magically be turned into a minivan soon! Until then we're down to one truck and trying to figure out a good commute pattern for this mama. Working your ass of when things are going well makes it a whole lot easier. Taking risks is beginning to pay off which has me chomping at the bit to take a few more! Sell all of our belongings and move to Tahiti?! Move to a farming commune in Washington?! Let's do it! [I'm totally kidding mom, we love where we are! ;)]
Have you been taking any risks or leaps of faith lately? I'd love to hear your story too!