5.16.2013

Rambles

Have you ever felt as if you were on the precipice of something? Something big that you can't quite put your finger on? But it's good. I've written about it a few times in the past few months but I am still figuring it all out. I'm not vague blogging, I honestly have no idea what the universe has waiting for me just around the corner, but I do know it's there. I can feel it in my bones. 

It's funny how life takes you to places you never dreamed you'd go. I never thought I'd get married prior to age 35 or have any kids. A house in suburbia and a corporate job by the time I was twenty? HA! No way dude! But such is life. You meet certain people who change your path completely and you don't even realize it until you're so far gone you can hardly remember why you would have ever wanted to go another direction. You grow, you learn, you evolve. Life would be a giant bummer if we all had to do exactly what we envisioned at age 15. At least for me it would. I'm glad the universe has other plans for us, ones better than we could've imagined.

So while I'm "waiting" for this "thing" to happen I'm continuing to push forward in my life, pursue some of our dreams. The husband's business continues to grow. Our summer gardening/chicken keeping season has started. Our boys LOVE any and all outdoor activities which we are happy to oblige. My coworkers continue to make me smile and simultaneously cringe when we get out of hand on the daily. [Cringe in a good way] Life if grand.

Sure I'm tired, could used 10 more hours in each day, more time with my kids, more money, etc. But overall life is truly good. It has made this waiting business a lot easier for me. Bring it on universe, in your own due time. In the meantime I'm going to grow some killer vegetables, go on summer adventures with my boys, eat some darn good fresh eggs from my lady chickens, and read every free moment I can in my new hammock. I'll still be thinking of you as I fall asleep, universe, but I know you won't forget me.


2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...