4.09.2013

We've Come A Long Way Baby

[My favorite pic of Noah and I circa May 2008]
That smiling little peanut head has been my rock for the past seven years. He's been my port in the storm, my constant, my sidekick. He's seen me at my best and at my worst. He is so full of love, is smart as a whip, and the snarkiest of snarks when the mood strikes him [which is often]. There are so many things about him that I can't quite capture in a blog post. If you've met him, you know what I mean. If you haven't met him yet, well, you're in for a treat. This kid will do great things for this world some day. And when he does I will be looking back at old photos, remembering when he used to fit snugly into my arms and when all it took to make my day was to see him smile. 

Happy 7th Birthday NPA. You've done more for me in your 7 short years than you will ever know. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...