4.10.2013

#crazychickenlady

Today is the day that I officially reached #crazychickenlady status. Why? Well, first off, this morning at work when asked what my hobbies are the only thing that came to mind (and what I answered) was "farming". YEP. FARMING. I guess having chickens and a vegetable garden make me a farming enthusiast. WOW.

Then there was the chicken photoshoot this evening. Can't be a farming enthusiast without photographing yourself with your hobby!




Dirty mirror chicken photoshoot can be checked off the bucket list. w00t!

These ladies are getting big though, fast. And their feathers are coming in too! We still have 13, though one doesn't seem to be growing at all. We're pretty sure she won't make it to the coop outside. 



Look at that face! They sure are cute, but I'm counting down the days until we can have them outside in the coop. Not sure exactly when that will be, but I'm seeing the light at the end of the tunnel. I may be a #crazychickenlady, but even I have my limits.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...