2.22.2013

Evenings

So I've been relying on photo heavy posts the past few weeks partially because my brain is fried and partially because I love documenting everything in photographs. Between a busy work life, launching a new business, planning for spring, and wrangling kids I haven't had much energy left for writing. Things will calm down soon (I hope!) and I'll be spending more time actually writing something. For now, more photos!

This is how we spend a lot of our evenings:


I think my kids are in training to be professional acrobats. Their futures look bright.

2 comments:

  1. This looks like fun! Thanks for leaving such a thoughtful note on my blog Laura! I hope you're having a good day!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for writing as you do! Yours is one of the few blogs I look forward to reading because I know it's real and leaves me feeling positively, even if the subject matter isn't. You have a way with words lady, keep on keepin' on!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...