11.10.2012

Tis the Season!


I have a love/hate relationship with Christmas cards. Mostly hate. I never get the photos I take to turn out well or I forget until the last minute and find out the Shutterfly won’t let you pick them up at Target (curse you Shutterfly!). Or I can’t justify the expense when the budget is tight (Yes, we’ve skipped a year before).

BUT I can’t resist a socially acceptable opportunity to show off how amazingly adorable my kids are. I’d email out weekly pictorial updates to my Christmas card list if it wouldn’t cause people to think I’m nuts. Because my kids are damned cute. And I take way too many photos of them.

So this year I have no idea what to do. We have a stellar camera, but no good staging areas in our house. The weather is supposed to dip down to 38 tomorrow and be rainy, so outside won’t work any time soon. Last year I used crappy cell phone pics (last minute). This year I’m considering this, with a Happy Holidays thrown in:


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...