11.05.2012

Sunday Evening Recap

After the boys were in bed:

  • Painted my nails with black and silver crackle polish. Say what? I found it laying around in my basement. No idea where it’s from.
  • Ran on the treadmill while listening to Sum 41’s Half Hour of Power. Holy crap I love that cd. I was grinning ear to ear as I tried to sing along. I was also making a lot of stupid faces because my treadmill faces a window and all I can see is my reflection. Husband likes to go outside and spy on me knowing I can’t see him out there. Apparently I’m an entertaining runner.
  • Slow danced to this stupid song that I am a total sap for. I’m also in the romantic time of the month. Cue happy tears at all romantic ballads [and any romance in general] and making goo goo eyes at my husband. Seriously girly. Ridiculously. Gross. [BTW, I am not a country fan but this is the song we danced to at our wedding. A bit telling of our history.]
  • Watched some Parks and Rec with my boo.

It was pretty badass. I’m not sure when or how I became the girl who paints her nails and runs on the treadmill though. When I figure that one out I’ll let you know.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...