11.21.2012

So Very Thankful

I have so very much to be thankful for this year, as I do every year.

My Husband.
He is my best friend and fellow dreamer. When our powers combine we make super awesome offspring.
 

My Eldest Son.
The smart aleck and energetic force of the family. Keeper of all fart jokes.

My Youngest Son.
The (literal) pusher of buttons and snuggle tackler. Consumer of all things fruit.

My Home.
She may not be the classiest broad, but boy do we love her. She's a work in progress, just like we are.

My Job.
Allows us this life where Brent can be home with the boys and we have plenty of space. And the people there are ok too. [coughexcepterincough] And I get to travel some.

Everything Else.
Our family, friends, health, garden, books, smoked almonds, frost on my windshield, chocolate cheesecake, Arrested Development, Ke$ha, and anything else I missed.

Happy Thanksgiving y'all!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...