11.02.2012

Can't Wait

This little nugget is 17 months old today.


This big nugget is six and a half.


They are so different, and so lovable, and so much work. There is rarely a dull moment in our household between these two (and the two cats, dog, and random neighborhood kids).

It’s no secret that I have had baby fever for the past, oh, 16.5 months or so. I cannot wait to add to our family, to have another little munchkin (or four) running around wreaking havoc on all of our things. Causing me to simultaneously swear under my breath and laugh. To bring tears to my eyes each night after they are each tucked into bed and sound asleep.

How is it that two so imperfect people can create two so perfect beings?

/end sappy post

//I AM NOT PREGNANT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...