5.23.2012

Book Review: Fifty Shades of Grey

Fifty Shades of Grey (Fifty Shades, #1)

I started this book with low expectations. I am not an avid romance novel reader and I heard the grammar/language was lacking. I really liked it at first, but then it just dragged on. I got bored with the circles Ana and Christian walked in. Very little happened for a majority of the book. Also, whoever edited it should be fired.

Two things really irked me:
1. The parts mentioning Ana’s “subconscious” and her “inner goddess.” What the hell was that?
2. Ana’s whole “I don’t know how attractive I am yet every guy the book mentions is in love with me” attitude. Sorry, you lost me there.

It was an ok read, but I won’t be reading the other two. Too many books, so little time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...