4.16.2012

Poked: Vol. II

I have now been on my acupuncture journey for about 10 weeks. A lot has changed in that short period of time. Here is my new herb regimen:




Of the four of these the magnesium supplement has made the biggest noticeable change for me. The tension in my upper back/neck is nearly gone, which is a miracle in and of itself. I am still working my way up to full dosage on all of the above and I am not a huge fan of having to take so many pills at one time. But I can’t argue when the effects have been so profound.



My migraines are related to my cycle so they follow a pretty distinct pattern each month. They have been totally thrown off and have gone down a ton in intensity. What used to last for 1-2 weeks now lasts 3-4 hours. IT IS AMAZING. And we’re just getting started! The full process (which is now being complicated by seasonal allergies) should take 4-6 months, which means we’re not even halfway through our journey! I am so excited at the prospect of a migraine free existence, you have no idea.



If you have migraines and pharmaceutical drugs don’t work for you, I highly recommend trying acupuncture. It’s pricey if your insurance doesn’t cover it, but the benefits are worth it.



[Read my first acupuncture post here]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...