3.06.2012

Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children by Ransom Riggs




I was so excited to start this book! A book based on creepy vintage photographs? I’m in! I didn’t read the fine print though. 1. It was Young Adult. 2. It was fantasy. I think the book would’ve been much better were it aimed at adults. The plot may not have fizzled so much at the end. It had potential, but ended with too many open questions. It felt like the author was leaving it wide open for a sequel. I wouldn’t read the sequel. Don’t pick this one up. It was meh.


[Disclaimer: If you click on the above Amazon links and purchase anything I receive a small commission from Amazon. Like a few cents. Buying from Amazon is awesome, but your local library is pretty cool too.]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...