3.14.2012

Ears Update

Husband spoke with the pediatrician and brought him in immediately due to his lack of urination yesterday. We took him off the meds, so he only had one dose of the Omnicef before it made its way into the trash. He referred us to an ENT, so I set that appointment up this morning. The doc he referred us to is out this week, so the earliest he could get him in was next Thursday. If Ez gets worse, I’ll call and get an earlier spot. I gave him some Tylenol and then he passed out hard at around 6:15 last night and slept for 12 hours. Poor little dude. He seemed to be doing fine this morning, so we’ll see how today goes.


Times like these make me wish I could be at home with my kids all day. It’s hard handing him off to someone else knowing he’s not 100%.


Also, we are scheduled to be on a plane 3/31. I really should move his appointment up.


[Edit: The pediatrician is calling them to get his appointment moved up. Fingers crossed!]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...