10.25.2011

List 5 things you do that other people consider might consider weird?And/or list 5 things we might not already know about your kids.

5 Things About Me:
  1. I pick up a lot of things with my toes.

  2. I carry a zip drive in my purse that contains an Excel grid documenting the details of all the books I’ve read on poverty in the United States. My goal: to unlock all of the hitches in the current system and put together solid plans to fix them. I do this in my spare time.

  3. I have a creepy knack at recognizing people from behind.

  4. I wear flip flops regardless of the temperature. I generally only wear real shoes if there is precipitation on the ground.

  5. I judge people by their shoes.
About My Kids:
  1. Ezra has a giant Mongolian Spot birthmark that wraps around his side. Just yesterday the Director at his daycare center pulled me aside to ask about his “bruise” since a new person at the center reported it. It looks painful, but it’s just coloring on his skin.

  2. Noah’s idea of “handsome” is a nice shirt paired with sweatpants. I LOVE IT.

  3. Noah’s taste in music is really evolving and he loves anything with a strong drum beat. His favorite band right now is Flogging Molly.

  4. Ezra doesn’t giggle much at all. He is my little observer. He has to see what everyone is doing and has to put a face with every voice he hears. You should see him stare at the radio in the morning as I’m getting ready for work. He keeps waiting for the morning show crew to pop up from behind it and yell “Peekaboo!”

  5. My boys have saved me in so many ways they will never know. My hope in life is to raise them well to be amazing men who make a positive impact on the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...