10.16.2011

DO ALL THE THINGS!

Last week had me a little bit overwhelmed with life, but today I am feeling much better. I haven’t accomplished all that needs to be done, but I made a healthy dent in the list.


Guiding a growing life is a really hard thing to do and becomes harder each day they grow older. You can only protect your children from so much. Bad things happen. Sometimes all you can do is try and help them deal with it. You beat yourself up for not having protected them from every negative thing possible. Then you come to terms with the fact that this is why you’re here: to help them learn to deal with all life has to offer, the good and the bad.



I don’t have all the answers for my kids, but I’ll be damned if I don’t put them into contact with the person who does.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...