8.09.2011

To all the Mamas who have breastfed:

Did you do anything to get your little one to sleep longer at night? I go back to work on Monday and Ez is only sleeping in 2-3 hour stretches. After almost 10 weeks it is killing me since I don’t get a break. I know once I go back to work it will catch up with me fast. I’ve considered two options:

1. Add some rice cereal to a bottle of breast milk right before his bedtime feeding.

2. Give him a formula bottle for his bedtime feeding.

I like the first option better, but was wondering if anyone had any experience with this. I just need like a 4-5 hour stretch once a night! Anyone?


[Edit: Noah was formula fed from birth and slept like a champ from like 3 weeks old.]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...