7.28.2011

Bring It.

These past two weeks have been some of the hardest of my life. But boy have they been fruitful. Yesterday I was punched in the gut with the reality of our situation. BIG, HUMONGOUS, damn near IMPOSSIBLE changes need to be made and they need to be made now. Last night I went to bed with a stomach ache, full of fear.

This morning I woke up with a new attitude. Why? I have no idea. But I do know this: we can make it work. Key word = WORK. We are going to have to work damn hard to keep our lives together. Last night I wanted to give up. Today I want to push full steam ahead. So what if we have to make some major adjustments? This could be the opportunity for adventure I have long been seeking! These changes just could be what I need to fill the emptiness I’ve felt for too long.

So there will be some major re-prioritizing going on in our household. Back to the basics. Pushing past our comfort zones.

You guys, what scared me to death yesterday has made me thrilled to be alive today. I choose to accept the challenge and kick it’s ass.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...