6.26.2011

30 Minutes?!

We took the baby to an out of town wedding last night. Stayed in a hotel instead of driving the 3 hours back. All they had left was a suite (awesome, right?). Whoever shared the wall with the head of our bed likes to listen to their tv loud and battle the noise with their raucous snoring. Needless to say I got little to no sleep.

Now we are home with 5 year old and 3 week old. I am a dead woman walking. As soon as I get Ezra to sleep Noah runs up to play Legos. Now that I am about to have Noah take his nap Ezra will need to be fed and such. Odds of me getting them both to sleep at the same time? Pretty good. HOWEVER, I guarantee that the SECOND I lay my head on the pillow one of them will be up.

It.Never.Fails.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...