5.15.2011

Off Day

Yesterday I was a fucking rock star. I cleaned like there was no tomorrow. Our house hasn’t been this put together in months. There’s still a lot I want to do, but we’re no longer living in a sty.


However, today I just feel off and I can’t really put my finger on it. Physically I feel pretty all right, especially considering the fact that I was on my feet all day yesterday. I know I am anxious about work, so maybe that’s a big portion of it. I need to be doing wrap up and interview prep today but my head isn’t in the game. I just don’t feel like it.



Add to that the first sunny day in a week and I want to be doing something outside, but what, I don’t know. I want the garage cleaned, but husband should be on that case, not me. I want to go visit friends who live across town, but the hour drive there seems daunting. I want to go see Something Borrowed but the idea of sitting in a theater on such a sunny day isn’t appealing.


All in all, I don’t know what to do with myself today. It’s annoying the hell out of me too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...