5.02.2011

I am not just a walking uterus people!

I get that I am 35 weeks pregnant, nearing the end and the mounting excitement of finally meeting the little guy who’s been growing inside me these past nine months. HOWEVER, I am still a person. I have a life and interests outside of my pregnancy. Yet all anyone seems to want to talk about is my pregnancy. I’m running out of things to say. I don’t have any major complaints right now, no major worries, nothing exciting to report. Can we talk about something else? I’m reading a great book right now, my five year old son is a riot, we’re starting to work on our summer vegetable garden, I’m really looking forward to seeing Jimmy Eat World in a few weeks, etc. Am I wrong for being annoyed?


[This is aimed at people IRL whom I see almost daily, not at Tumblr folks.]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...