You are currently kicking my ass. And I was doing so well too! This weekend I accomplished the following:
- Two loads of laundry.
- One load of dishes (broken dishwasher).
- Vacuumed the living room.
- Began the tedious task of cleaning out my work Inbox.
Other things I am really not enjoying:
- Peeing CONSTANTLY but he hasn’t dropped so it doesn’t make a ton of sense to me as to why I am.
- I have pooped more times in the past few days combined than I have the rest of the entire pregnancy.
- Cramping yesterday and today has been so distracting. I’m REALLY hoping it’s not an early labor sign since we aren’t ready for this little guy for a few more weeks.
- FATIGUE! It was exhausting just to walk from the bus in to work this morning.
- I am eating all the time even though I am not expending any energy! I even eat in the middle of the night!