5.15.2011

37 Weeks

Crazy! Full term baby is already here! I remember when we finally decided we wanted another and how waiting 8 months to try and conceive felt like forever. Now we are in the final stretch and I am a bit in awe! It really went by so quickly!


As tough as the road has been this past year, I can truly say with the impending birth of our son I am feeling at peace. I would’ve thought I would be feeling the opposite, but I am not. I am feeling so calm and cool about everything, even though the added stress of another child could put even more strain on our family. I have all the confidence in the world that even though the ride may be bumpy, we can conquer it.



Excited to meet little dude #2 in the coming weeks. Can’t believe he’s almost here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...