4.27.2011

A Case of the Blahs

I haven’t been writing a ton on here lately because I’ve been feeling pretty blah. I also don’t really enjoy writing posts bitching about normal pregnancy woes. I’m also not sure if all of my woes are pregnancy related or not. Hormones make it hard to tell what’s real and what’s blown out of proportion sometimes.


Needless to say, my life does have it’s fair share of stress right now. I swear there are doctor/dentist/counseling/school appointments at least twice a week every week right now. That means some time away from work. Add to that the fact that I am trying to wrap up as much as I can in the next six weeks AND preparing to possibly interview for a promotion before I leave and I’d say I have quite a bit on my work plate. Not to mention the fact that it takes me a wee bit longer to do most of my normal tasks right now due to pregnancy brain.



However, I have much to be thankful for, a fact I cannot deny. Noah’s huge heart and curious mind never cease to amaze me everyday and I am so excited to meet our second little boy in a few weeks. Those two fill me to overflowing.



So I apologize for being quiet or boring on my blog right now. It’ll pick up a ton after the baby comes. As for now, I don’t want to constantly bitch and moan, so I’ll refrain and save you all spam on your dash.



Also, it’s been gray, rainy and 40 here for awhile. Not much help from a mood lifting standpoint.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...