3.29.2011

TMI Tuesday

It’s pregnancy related, so feel free to move on.

I was ridiculously, painfully, gassy and bloated all afternoon and night. Lovely. Then, I woke up at 2 am with cramping and couldn’t get back to sleep. Water and a hot bath didn’t help. Add to that the little guy drop kicking my cervix and I feel like the kid is going to make his debut in a mere few minutes.

I don’t have a problem with the weight gain, I don’t have a problem with the normal aches and pains. I do have a problem with my son trying to karate chop his way out of my cervix 10 weeks before his due date. Needless to say, I’m a bit freaked out this morning and will be calling the doctor. This kid has given me too many indications that he already wants out and I’m not ready for that.

Is it possible to ground your child in utero?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...