1.01.2011

Today

Today so far has been relaxing. I am slowly learning to let some things go. We have a long road to recovery in this family, but I am going to force myself to take it one day at a time.

couldn't write any posts my whole week in FL which was a bummer because I rarely get writing breaks at home. It was a mostly peaceful trip. My favorite part was sleeping next to my little monkey every night. As he would fall asleep next to me, burrowing his head into my side, I would feel little kicks from my other little one and would fall asleep with a smile on my face, knowing that as long as these two are safe and sound, life will be good. We chose to have these kids and I will happily walk through fire to make sure I give them all I can give and raise them to be amazing human beings. I won’t always make the right decisions, nor will they, but I hope to arm them with enough tools to help them make their own way in the world successfully and happily.


I have A LOT to do today to get this house into shape and I plan to tackle it ALL! I got a Dyson vacuum for Christmas (have I mentioned I have been yearning for one for at least 3 years?) and can’t wait to use it throughout the entire house. We used it on two rooms last weekend and the amount of shit it picked up was insane! It’s exactly what we need between my long hair, a shedding black lab, and two cats.


Happy New Year all! I’m off to vacuum! :))

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...