1.08.2011

Supermom!!!!

Before I got pregnant I had a little friend that helped me be supermom - caffeine! Now that I’m pregnant I can’t drink it in the volumes I need it to actually feel energized. If I even attempt to I just get really nauseous anyways (I tried as it has helped with my migraines in the past but now it just makes me sick). Well today I need to be supermom and I have no idea how to pull it off. I NEED to get my house clean, I NEED to entertain my 4 year old preferably not in front of the tv all day, but I am still tired from the stress of the week. Or just the plain fact that I’m pregnant.


I have a positive attitude today, but I’m really hoping that I can get done what I need to around here and still spend time with my little man.



Or maybe I need to call in the grandma reinforcements for a few hours…excuse me while I go make a phone call…




:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...