11.21.2010

Procrastinator

Yep, that’s me. Due to all the family drama last week I missed a bit of work and when I was there I was pretty checked out while I was there, so I have quite a bit to get done in three days this week. There are also two things I should have done on Friday (create a presentation for a pilot update and pull some data for a cross functional team update). Both need to be done by about 8 am tomorrow and am I working on them? No, because there are so many more important things to do, like watch 19 Kids and Counting and flipping through Christmas catalogs that came in the mail.

Ok, that’s it. I’m logging on. And once I log on I will only work on those two things. ONLY. I’m serious you guys. Stop laughing. STOP!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...