11.18.2010

I am Ms. Positivity Damnit!

I am doing my damndest to stay positive this week, despite the fact that my life is somewhat unraveling. Not only do I have a son to keep safe and happy, but I have another little munchkin growing inside of me that needs me to be healthy in all respects. My stress level is through the roof this week, leaving me feeling quite nauseous all the time, making it hard to eat. But I have to eat. I have to get a full night’s sleep. I have to get out of bed in the morning and face the world. I need to be brave for my babies.


But all I want to do is crawl into a hole and wish this mess would just go away and give me peace. On top of life being really hard this week due to circumstances, I got a nosebleed on my way to work one morning, a completely flat tire when I was done with work, I got a parking ticket during a two hour meeting from hell and someone cashed a check who I told to wait so I am now $500 in the hole. My son keeps saying the word ass because this kid in his class at school who he thinks is funny (but also mean) says it alot. I am so close to punching this kid’s mom in the face. I have enough on my plate. Take care of your own damn kid. He bothers everyone in the class.



Ugh. I’m sorry to be such a downer, but my life is a mess. I’m debating how much to share with the blogosphere since I’m not exactly anonymous on here. Maybe someday I’ll tell the story.



[Sorry if my future posts seem bipolar. I am really depressed right now, but there are moments when I feel great, so I like to share those too, to remember it’s not always bad.]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...