11.30.2010

13 Week Appointment!

I am off by a week until my next appointment, but we had our 13 week appt today. It was a fun treat because both of my boys were there AND it was the first time I met my OB. My prior OB left shortly after little man was born, so this was the interview for the new one. She rocks! She let little man use the Doppler to find the baby’s heartbeat. You should’ve seen his face when they found it. So proud. He’s going to be an awesome big brother.


I haven’t had any issues, so the appointment was quick! Our big ultrasound will be the week after my birthday in January, which rocks!



I’m off to a bubble bath with my book, then bed. There was A LOT of driving today, so I’m done for.



P.S. The Christmas lights on my tree make my nights less lonely. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...